Scroodles is an app by Mad Sally Games. Scroodles was first published on February 4, 2016. Scroodles is available on Android.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, Scroodles requires 4.0.3 and up. The most current version is 2.2 Before getting Scroodles consider content rating:
Scroodles requires 52M of empty space on your device. App’s success is proven by 50000+ downloads.
Battle the 'Scroodles' in this fresh, fast, and fun word game! Take control of an eraser in his quest to defeat a group of mischievous drawings. Can you spell A-D-D-I-C-T-I-N-G?
** FEATURES **
* FUN CHARACTERS - Watch as Scroodles are drawn to life at the start of each level, then create words to erase them! Every Scroodle is colorfully illustrated and animated with individual voices and character profiles!
* UNIQUE OPPONENTS - Each Scroodle has unique stats for health, intelligence, and speed. Some Scroodles also cast ‘Word Spells’ requiring smart strategies to defeat.
* POWERUPS - Randomly generated powerups add fresh fun every round. Can you find a way to use that 'P' in a word to freeze a Scroodle?
* GAME BOARD MADNESS - Every level has a different 'board' layout, such as Double Word or Triple Letter. Can you find a way to use a 'Q' on the Double Letter square for huge points?!
* COMPETE WITH FRIENDS - See how you measure up against Facebook friends with level-based leaderboards!
Now a note from the Wizard:
"Hey Dummy, someone with your IQ should really spend their time watching chickens get hit by cars or matching colored shapes. Don't bother with this game, my Scroodles are too smart."
WARNING: Scroodles can be ADDICTING, ADDICTING, ADDICTING, and also ADDICTING! Ask your doctor before playing.
Ready for a fun challenge? Are you smarter than the Scroodles?