Tiny Guardians Review
Tiny Guardians is an application created by Kurechii. Tiny Guardians was first published on June 7, 2017. The app is currently available on the following platforms: Android.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, Tiny Guardians is compatible 4.0 and up. The most current version is 1.1.7 Before getting Tiny Guardians consider content rating:
- Everyone 10+Fantasy Violence
Tiny Guardians requires 21M of free space on your device. App’s success is proven by 50000+ downloads.
From the creators of King’s League: Odyssey comes Tiny Guardians - a strategy TD game without Towers!
Prepare to embark on an epic adventure with these tiny heroes!
Summon unique guardians to defend Lunalie against various enemies as she journeys through the wilderness of Prism in search of her missing aunt, the Sorceress.
Beware of wild beasts, eerie creatures, molten enemies and mysterious circus folk along your journey.
With each unlocked class and enemy, expand your collection of dazzling cards! Various updates and unit classes allow for diverse strategies, allowing a different experience on every try.
• TD without towers, a refreshing take on this strategy genre.
• 12 guardian classes (with 4 upgradable levels each) are available.
• Over 40 diverse enemy types, come up with different strategies to defeat them.
• Exciting and unique boss fights and special events in certain levels.
• Each level has a Story and Challenge Mode, each with three difficulties.
• Achievements are integrated with the Google Play services to store all your accomplishments.
• Gorgeously illustrated cards to summon guardians. Collect them all!
• All the above allow for plenty of strategies!
Regarding In-App Purchases:
IAPs in the game are purely cosmetic.
No additional purchase is needed to finish the game.
Awards & Accolades:
• Taipei Game Show 2016 Indie Game Awards – Most Popular Game
• Casual Connect Asia 2015 Indie Prize Awards – Best Game In Show Audience Choice
• Astro Go Innovate 2014 Showcase – Grand Prize
For more information or if you have enquiries/feedback, drop by one of the below:
• Developer site: kurechii.com
• Game Site: tinyguardians.com
• Twitter: @kurechii
• Facebook: facebook.com/kurechii
• Support: [email protected]