Picture Quiz: Logos
Do you know brand logos? Can you recognize and guess company trademarks? In this addicting and challenging free logo quiz you will find:
• 4000 puzzles with international brands
• Including almost 1000 local brands from countries such as USA, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Australia, South Africa and many other countries
• 29 Achievements to unlock
• Online high scores so you can compare your score with your friends
• Simple controls - just swipe between questions
• Increasing level of difficulty
• Challenging expert levels
• Use guessing hints if you get stuck
• Progress stored and connected to Google account - play on your phone, continue on tablet!
• Game is completely free, forever!
• Detailed statistics of your progress
• Small application size
• Optimized for mobiles and tablets
Logos are everywhere around us. Question is - how many can you remember and recognize? Try your mind, memory and perception skills in a free "Picture Quiz: Logos" game.
Guess the logo picture and answer what international brands hide under logos from all over the world. Some are easy and you will know them instantly, but some may prove to be a much bigger challenge to correctly guess the brand. Different products, brands, companies, such as car makers, fashion, electronics, airlines, hi-fi, cosmetics, clothing, food, drinks, beers, you name it, they're all here right in this game! Play on your mobile or tablet!
Great free logo quiz game which will give you hours of fun and joy! Play on your own or have fun together with your friends. If you get stuck, you can use hints to help you move on and face more challenges. Solve puzzles. Guess the brands. Complete achievements. Win trophies.
1) All trademarks are properties of their respective owners. The use of low resolution logo images in this app for use of identification qualifies as "Fair Use" under copyright law.
2) Some brands use different names in different countries. For such cases always the name for the widest market range has been selected. We're sorry for the inconvenience if the brand is known under a different name in your country.
3) This application uses only Latin alphabet to enter brand names. Other alphabets are not supported at this time.